1. Optimism, pessimism, f**k that; we’re going to make it happen.
2. I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
3. Great companies are built on great products.
4. It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
5. When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said,’Nah what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet
he made, and it worked.
6. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are in your favour.
7. Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
8. Failure is not an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
9. The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
10. Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.